• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIAP ?? Has anyone heard anything?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIAP ?? Has anyone heard anything?

We've only heard of a couple of people who have even gotten the forms from FIAP. Their last names start with an A. Is this alphabetical or what? Is this the fast way? I'm still w-a-i-t-i-n-g. How about you guys?

I have gotten two applications - neither one has the acreage right. Our last name starts with S. Looks to me like they are being sent out in the order they were paid out last year as we had ours in very earlier and then had a revision. Hence, the second application we received.
    As I posted in an earlier message this money is going to be deducted from having a FIDP claim in 2002. Lets hope that it would not have been faster to let us get it that way.

Comment

Our last name starts with A. We received our form about 10 days ago, faxed it back promptly, but nothing yet.

Comment

Got mine in less than a week after they announced it but haven't got around to opening it.

Comment

Got it July 29th, faxed it back the same day & got our cheque about 1 week later.
          I started working at the FIAP office 10 days ago, we're really being pushed to process the forms as fast as possible so the cheques can be sent.
          Two tips:
          Make sure you sign both the back of the application form AND appendix 1, which gives your acreage. Even if it looks like you don't have to sign appendix one, you have to do it anyway, no matter what.
          Don't fax it in. A lot of faxes got messed up & have to be send back to the producer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...