• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priceless!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priceless!

I telephoned Agriculture Canada yesterday to see if they could tell me more about the Federal Cull cow program and was told as far as they knew the details were still being worked out. They gave me an email address to contact someone running the scheme. Emailed the said person today only to get the email returned as undeliverable. Phoned the same number as yesterday and told them of the problem - twice spelled out the email address before they were convinced I'd used the right address. The girl finally tried to send an email to the said address only to discover that her's was returned too. She apologised for it not working and her next question - "do you have access to a phone as I have a phone and fax number for the same department?" And I would be speaking to you how? smoke signals? No wonder they haven't been able to work out the details of the scheme in the two months since it was announced!

Stupid people stories at Agri-ville time I guess.

It reminds me of a couple of years ago when I applied for Aida. They sent me back a letter asking what sex my cows were?

Comment

Somebody should put up a website where anybody can post, to track all this government ...um...stuff!

Comment

How about this one.
        The Canadian troops in Afganistan were shipped U S beef . Approx. 2 semiloads . Now they don't know if they can use it or not because it may not be "safe" due to the Washington mad cow . They may have to " destroy the possibly contaminated product and bring new beef from Canada ."
        I almost snapped when I heard this one . They are in one of the poorest countrys in the world and the suggest "destroying " food that is undesputably safe .
        Maybe they can go down to the local market an pick up some local product.
        It's probably totaly organic and much safer than the USDA inspected product that they have.
        When will our polatitions realize that they can't badmouth the other persons product without creating doubt about our own ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...