• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Muscle

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Muscle

Everyone talks about how the Japanese are trying to dictate policy in North America regarding processing of beef.

I was reading yesterday that the Americans have told Brazil they won't buy beef from them if they are processing downer cows. Brazil said they would stop processing them. Just like that.

The Americans also want them to keep SRM's out of their system, but they haven't agreed to that yet.

This is only the beginning. The rule changes will start all over the place...(and not due to "science" either). I think we are about to see how real trading power is put to use.

Well all I can say is I hope the Americans take us along for the ride! Paul Martin has been toadying up to Bush so maybe they will relent and consider us as part of their flunkies again?
    Perhaps if we sent some more Newfies to get killed in the oil wars or started throwing our kids in jail for smoking dope they might view us in a more friendly manner?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...