• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pasture insurance

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pasture insurance

What ever happened to the AFSC pasture insurance fiasco. Never did hear if it was settled to anyones satifaction?

I know very little about this program but I thought they sent back the premiums and scrapped it. Which is sort of bizarre! Sort of like once my house has burnt down they send me back the premium?

Comment

They were suppose to send back premiums. We just filled in our hay insurance for the new crop year, and were told any money owing after June 25 was subject to interest, etc. So we asked, what about our premiums that still have not been returned, or interest on them! (We did not even ask about the Provincial government and Federal Governments share, which is supposedly already accounted for as subsidies for Agriculture in 2003!)

We were told we were "lucky" to be getting the premiums back!

Guess with this much LUCK, we better buy a Super 7 for tonights draw of $32.5 million!

Comment

I wonder what would happen if they tried that trick on the grainfarmers! When they had a crop failure if they just sent back the premium? Do you think they might be a bit upset?
        The time is coming fairly soon when all the farmers need to get together, gather up their shotguns(and pitch forks for those who never got a license!) and head over to all the various government agencies and head offices of corporations...burn them down and put the bosses to the rope! Leave them hanging there in the trees so the next in line will get the picture! Sounds sort of radical but it sure got the "elites" attention during the French Revolution?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...