• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe small glimmer of hope

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe small glimmer of hope

Koyoto news
    Japan mulls partially lifting ban on US beef I hope this is true.Heard Klein speech hope he can rally all politicans to start getting mad GO KLEIN

If you are relying on Klien for your savior I agree a SMALL glimer is all you got.

Comment

horse at least he's making noise where in the @#$%^ are the rest of the western leaders

Comment

With all due respect I have to agree with Horse! Ralph Klein stated that the government can't do anything more for cash strapped farmers, financially! In stead they are going to concentrate on getting the border open? Then he went on to call the Americans greedy and stupid? Maybe he should go down to Washington or Toykyo and tell them we need to Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup again? Maybe that would get those borders open?
        Ralph Klein is a buffoon. His ranting plays well with the old boys down on the farm but it is just that...ranting!

Comment

This partial lifting of the ban...what are the terms? If it involves removing SRM's etc...don't we already do that?

One would hope that what's good for the US is good for us.

Besides that would set a heck of a precedent for the US market opening to us, wouldn't it? Japan says theirs is OK, but ours isn't? Like everything else that's happened since last May it makes no sense.

Comment

kato go to kyodo news or www.japantimes.co and click on japan could ease us beef import ban. maybe a glimmer of hope!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...