• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credibility?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credibility?

I wonder how many beef producers still have great faith in the CCA and Neil Janke? Does the man have any credibility?
    Now I suspect he is an honorable man. Maybe a little bit in over his head? He seems to be not to well informed at times? I'm not too sure if his job is a full time thing or just a part time volenteer thing. I suppose if he is just doing it out of the goodness of his heart we would have to make allowances? And if not then he needs to get on the ball and get out there and talk to the grassroots guy in the boonies?
    Sometimes I get a little upset with Neil. I hope he realizes that the beef industry involves people other than Cor van Ray and Rick Pascal? I hope he knows there are a lot of "little people" who are not doing well, not too well at all?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...