• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Action begats Trade Action

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Action begats Trade Action

http://www.beefnews.com/petition/sign/index.php

I wonder if there is a similar petition to send to our southern friends?

Comment

Japan says US mad cow probe "incomplete"
      February 10, 2004
      Agence France Presse English
      TOKYO - Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuo Fukuda was cited as telling a regular press briefing Tuesday that the United States had not done enough to ease fears about mad cow disease after wrapping up an official probe into its first known case, adding, "Although the investigation is declared over, I think it is still incomplete. It does not guarantee that there has been no other cow infected with BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy). Fukuda was further cited as pointing out that only 28 of the 80 cows had been located, adding, "Under such a situation, Japan shall not be asked to draw a conclusion on the matter. We will see what step the US government will take in this regard."

Like I've said so many times there is only one solution. Turn some ships around and head them back!!

Comment

Rusty......I am with you........Round them up, turn'em around and gitt-ee-up.............their sonys full of virus any way

Comment

Well that is fine but you know we sell them more than beef? I wonder if the hog boys would be happy if Japan decided to return the favor when we banned their Sonys? Or the timothy exporters? Or canola? Or how about the massive amounts of coal? Or milling wheat?
          Japan really doesn't need us but we do need them?
          The fact is our problem is not Japan. It is the US. We need that border open?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...