• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starlings!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starlings!

The starlings made it back this mornung. Last year March 18, so hopefully an early spring with lots of rain.

Saw a whole mess of them this past Friday night - far too many for my liking.

I can hardly wait for the robins to get back.

Comment

Some starlings never leave they resurface from someones cattle shed every time it gets warm during winter.But I saw a goose today and 2 crows and the gophers are out playing thats north west of edmonton.

Comment

We were on the way home from my daughters' skating carnival tonight and saw a goose waddling around on the ice on a slough. The odd gopher has been poking out these last few days in my feed yard too. We're 140 miles S.E. of Edmonton.

Comment

They say the starlings don't leave the Okanogan valley anymore but winter year round. They say the "ice g****s" keep them there now. The whole south end of the Okanogan valley is fast changing from an orchard into one massive winery!
          Haven't seen any gophers yet but will get right on them with the old .22 when they come out! If you can really smoke them early they don't get a chance to get ahead of you. How's the poison situation this year?

Comment

Cowman

Get the poison out as I saw one today just west of Bowden.

If 90 days after a fog works, we better have the crop in before the end of May or we might not get it planted.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...