• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Ad IN ABP Mag

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Ad IN ABP Mag

What with all the talk of closed borders/markets is ABP that hard-up they have to take an ad from from a monopoly organization???????????????Sure gives a twisted view to me !!!

Dont worry our caped crusader is going to get rid of it even if he dont know what barley has to do with his beer.

Comment

Alberta Beef Producers don't publish Alberta Beef magazine it's published by Creative motion publishing. My understanding is that the ABP board supports choice for producers marketing grain in western canada.

Comment

Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe it was only recently that the ABP started to support a dual market? I mean after all the CWB has been pretty beneficial to the feedlots? And never forget the ABP/ACC did everything in their power to get the CROW killed! Why? Well they wanted cheap feed grain, don't you see? And they didn't want to have to compete fairly with those foreign buyers. And without a doubt they needed to force the peasants into raising more calves! Was this good for Joe Average farmer? Well no. We either had to go into more cows or start growing something that would pay the freight! The small grain farmer with a few cows was soon pretty well obsolete!
        If you ever wonder how come the west went from a vibrant rural economy to close to oblivian in about thirty years, all you have to do is look at our "leaders" in the farm industry and those mental giants we have in Ottawa?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...