• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

butcher shop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

butcher shop

HI every one i am looking for 2-3 acres of land to start a provincal meat plant.Can some give me some input were one is needed i am willing to work with farmer in trade of land plus i the capital to start .

What size of plant ar you looking at?

Comment

Masterbutcher what part of the country are you from. We have three phase power running down one half of land and a main transmission line down one quarter.Lots of water wells that are ten to sixty feet deep and you can"t pump them dry yet. Our plan was to build up a clientel then set up a plant.We are selling about 7 animals a week and picking up steam maybe now is the time to look at a plant.

Comment

I as well have been direct marketing and have regular clientele and cattle that seem to appeal to our customers palate, the list is growing, I'm not up to the speed of nerves just yet but am interested in more packers and more kill capacity and honesty of course. I live in Olds, in a populated corridor of Highway 2, have a little land that could be considered I suppose for a smaller abboitor, tell us more masterbutcher.

Comment

HI every one sorry to take so long to get back to you i have bin very busy .I am looking for a farmer coop type of processing shop i would like to kill 50 animals a week beef,bison,elk,and hogs.I woould like to no who has the place around olds?That is an ideal location for an processing shop.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...