• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USDA to decrease BSE testing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think they are making a big mistake by cutting testing. I also take some satisfaction that the Canadian system has been aboveboard. Let's face it, if there was ever a time when the Canadian CFIA might have been tempted to shoot, shovel and shut up it was on the last two?
    Boy I'll tell you, I sure hope the USDA hasn't been playing games and have been honest and upright! I like to have faith that our food safety boys(in both countries) are professionals who are above the greed and politics of this whole thing? It literally appalls me that R-CALF can continue to play this dangerous game they are playing? I sometimes really wonder if they are sane? Don't they know that they are playing with fire? When(if) they find that US born and raised cows all this garbage is going to come back and haunt them? Sometimes I suspect the lunatics are running the asylum?
    Come on American ranchers...think of the corner you are painting yourself into? Surely you can think beyond the next calf check?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...