• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Luck on your bull sale rkaiser

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck on your bull sale rkaiser

Hope you do well with your bulls tomorrow, Randy.

I bet you will, too.

Considering all the controversy the last couple of weeks, the bull sales I've heard of so far have been going very well indeed.

Comment

Yes, good luck Randy, you've got the bulls, let's hope for the market.

Comment

Thanks guysgals. Where the heck are you cowman, it's almost 5:30. Other than cow checks, I don't ususally know what the world looks like this time of day. Looks to me like we're going to have a good sale and I know damn well we're going to have a good time.

How can we not with the likes of Cam (stand up to anyone) Ostercamp, Doug (one of the Ostercamp outriders)Fraser, Les (the Russian BSE buster) Czar, and on and on, in one barn with beer!!!!!

Watch us on line at 1:00 p.m. www.teamauctionsales.com

Comment

All the best Randy. Congratulations on a great marketing campaign, if anyone deserves to have a good sale its you and your family.

Comment

randy, the power was out here for about three hours! Best of luck today...I'm sure you'll do well...you did your homework! Incidently went to a local Charlais bull sale yesterday and prices were pretty decent. One yearling went for $4700 and I don't think they walked anything.

Comment

Checked on the Team site and the average for Randy's sale was $2566.00 not bad !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...