• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bull Prices?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bull Prices?

Just curious of how the bull sales are going in the West, Prices staying strong or are they depressed?

Up and down. The bulls that everyone wants have strong bidding, the rest are getting walked. Big spreads between the top and bottom sellers. Have a good night all!

Comment

Just got home from Fraser's sale at Brooks the Angus yearlings averaged $2882 and the Hereford 2's averaged $2879 with two passes. Great set of rancher bulls with only one sellking to a PB outfit.

Comment

There are a lot of sales coming up within the next couple of weeks. I pity anyone who has their sale scheduled for this week in AB., the weather is the pits and the highways aren't great either so attending bull sales might not be a priority.
        It seems to me that there are less bulls on offer in the various sale catalogs I have been getting, likely because breeders have only kept their top end bulls vs having some of the mediocre ones in their sales.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...