• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ViewTrak

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ViewTrak

Just wondering if anybody on the board uses this system and what some of your comments are. I'm looking at it, as a tracking system, and wanted to get some testimonials if possible. thanks

A few producers tried to use it with the CCIA demo project a couple of years ago with no sucess. Lots of smoke and mirrors. We use Global Animal Managment which is a subsiduary or Shering-Plough. Works great. Checkout www.mygamonline.com and call Dr. Michael Coe at 435-752-1627. Great people and one of the leaders in the US-National program. It works.

Comment

I have been a subscriber to Viewtrak since 2002. There have been substantial developments to the system since then. I have tried several other herd management and tracability systems, but non have even come close to comparing to Viewtrak. I like the fact that it is easy to use, and it's a home grown and developed Canadian company that knows what us cow guys need.

Comment

Yes if you don't mind letting Nielsons, and Willer & Williams own your data.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...