• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

Here in central Alberta (Red Deer) it is dry! We had little snow and it has been cool and dry all spring. I know it is bad down south and out east. How about the rest of the west? I hear horror stories of people hauling water already and hay is almost non-existant in my area. The hay trucks rolled south all winter. If it doesn't rain soon there is going to be a lot of cattle on the market real soon. Where will they find a home?

It's been dry out here (west of Thorhild)for the past couple of years. The grass is all brown, no rain so far this year and only a little snow in the winter. It's looking mighty bleak for pasture, and I don't know what the cattle farmers are going to do. The hay is almost all gone, and people have been hauling water for a while already. Wonder what effect this will have on the cattle market in this area!?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...