• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 8th or Jan 8th????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In our area no matter who you are you will not pay for land in a lifetime at $1000 /ac, mother nature will send you home packin! But hey, fun for those who are selling right now.

Comment

"a real live farmer to rent the land will come at a premium to landlords"

That's for sure. Easier to be part of FT73 working group, or run as an MP, depending upon whether you like a long or short flight.

This area has a lot of young farmers, though. Does yours? pars

Comment

FT. Don't Know how productive your land is so I cannot agree or disagree.
        I envy you parsley for haveing many young farmers in your area. Hope some of my neighbours kids come home after thier done spreading thier wings. Myself and a few other farmers here did not start till we were 24.

Comment

Try paying for $1900 acre land in a lifetime! Two sales this past year brought out the greed in all the locals. Like you say now every landlord in the area expects that. Ship might hit the fan this year. Poorer prices an lower yields with bring things back to reality. I hope!

Comment

I've been a landlord for over twenty years. Out of family dealing. Open workable contracts. No quarreling. No problems. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...