• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White in Regina!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White in Regina!

Well I woke up at 5 to see that the ground is white in Regina this morning. Hallelujah winter is here. Crap.
    USDA out with production numbers etc. Funny this report is bearish, Hm will 28 degree nights increase the corn and soy crop, according to USDA Yes. Big crop just getting bigger.
    Last week Sask AG has crop harvest advanced 4% if your one who harvested from Thursday to wed let me know the area and how much you did. We were at a stand still for over week now. Sask Canola in field 35%. HM I think its close to 40%. Winter is here.

When I said white is in Regina Not Ian White the CWB dude. Also next week speaking of guests in Regina IGGY HA HA > Yea Ill go see him HA HA>

Comment

Saskfarmer-Do you actually believe that one individual could possibly estimate the canola acres, left in the field, within 5% with a little driving around?

Comment

Well Dave its at estimated guess but I am not like you who thinks that every single farmers bins are busting in Western Canada and their all done harvest sitting on a beach in Caribbean. Come on Dave its a estimated guess and yes from driving around. God you just dont get it D A V E Y BOY> Their is a ton of canola left in the fields Davey boy a ton.

Comment

What i am saying is do you actually believe that you can estimate a provincial harvested area at 5% less harvested then a Sk Ag? Give me a break. For the most part, any time you state something, pretty much the opposite occurs. Did I comment on bins busting and acres harvested?????? No, I just stated that you are out to lunch if you think you can drive around a bit (to get parts) and say that that it is 40% unharvested instead of 35%.

Comment

SF3, the current crop report is for the period Tuesday,September 29 to Monday,October 5. With, the crop report being released on Thursday, October 8. I know there were combines running on Tuesday and Wednesday of that period. There may have been some combining done from Thursday, October 1 to Monday, October 5 in areas that only received 1 or 2 mm of rain.

Comment

LWeber i didnt get your e-mail today.
              Did anyone else?Or is it a problem on my end.

Comment

Dave are you just slow. I said I feel their is close to 40% out not Sask Ag and foods 35% what the heck dont you get. Its a estimate and I am always wrong give me a break. I said last year I was but got most of the rest bang on. So Dave take a drive around and talk to farmers not the make believe ones you seem to spend time with and then comment. IT's a estimated guess. Come on get a life.

Comment

3 inches of wet snow at the farm. For Dave thats a little more than you have.

Comment

Yea cotton I didn't get his email either, he is not away, I dont think so.

Comment

What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

SF3, you are like talking to a Jack Layton, always trying to steer the conversation to something that is totally irrelevant with what i said.

Comment

No Dave I said it was a estimate of what I feel is out their you went on a rant about who the heck knows, Its a estimate, and if its 35 or 40 its a lot of canola acres Dave that's the point. And now snow this morning, Oh you can put the sprayer away. The rest of us will try and harvest.

Comment

There is at least 35 1/4's of canola out within 15 miles of me, BTO and small 1 section farmers. Drove around trying to check bins (*&^%$#$^%&& piece of *&^%# OPI cables!!! 1 out of 10 newer style working, all 8 old originals work). Lots of standing (WAS)wheat/durum and canary is FLAT!!! I think 40% of canola acres is close. Yield wise it will only be 20% shortly.

Comment

thanks ry9012 That's whats seen in a large area north of the Qu'Appelle valley etc. But one positive note it did do this last year on thanks giving and we still got it off dry. That was once, not sure about this year. See Dave take a drive its worth it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...