• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oats

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooo-kay. Saying sorry doesn't cut it with some people either.

Would !@#$%^&*()<> be more to your liking?

Alright, why did you back away from sowing flax this spring?

Comment

It was flax or mustard and mustard had been more profitable in the past.

Dumb luck.

Comment

Hopper exactly why will all the Oats be feed??

Still lots of #2-3 Oats out there. Crops don't damage when freezing for a week straight. Rainy cool weather for 2 weeks and 10-15 degrees temps, you have issues.

Thrashed some oats today 0 mildew.

Comment

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/sis10952/$FILE/chart2lg.gif

Damaged oat groats on account weather and delayed harvest. Second column.

Comment

Not sure what your showing me?? I know the specs hopper.

I'm saying you will not have a #3-4 oats on staining.

Some might try to tell you so.... But shop around.

Comment

Crucial resistance levels 2.75,3.00 and then were gone with hot money taking us to new highs.

The ONLY thing that will take this away is a rally in the usdx-which is breaking resistance downward and has 67ish written all over it.

Comment

We actually thought about your "dumb luck" crop plan, but discarded it due to the fall grasshopper lay, and a bunch of negative experiences.

Difference between #1 and #3 is .2% excreta. Want to try upgrading, and have had up to 9% sound mustard taken as dockage (of no value) to accomplish this. Our comment was to return this 9% to us, and we would use it as seed with the grasshopper crap as fertilizer.

We've sold lots of it in the 59 to 75 cent/lb range, but even at the point of feeling good on a stage coach riding shotgun on a super B load, I hate the games that brokers and buyers play with mustard.

So, I'm going to leave that market to you. Flax will make a comeback.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...