• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hm Crop Reports. HA HA HA.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm Crop Reports. HA HA HA.

Again I call BS. Last week Manitoba had their canola harvest at 80% done this week its 70 to 80% done how does one gain acres in a week did we seed and spray and get more acreage in one week when it snowed and rained.
    Alberta still has oh let me guess Canola out. Today I am on my way to PA through watrous then to Mefort guess their is Canola in the field.
    Market comment today from Winter-peg. Canola is only gaining slowly since most of the crop has been harvested. Where the hell do these guys get their info. Oh yea Darts on a wall. Yes the dollar is hurting us but we are way cheaper than Soy right now Way cheaper.

The dollar has some effect but, alot of short memories - The last time the dollar was high Canola was between $12-14/bus. If demand is there and farmers can not or will not flood the market, they will pay. Also hope that soy keeps/stays strong.

Comment

Careful what we wish for... Last time the Canadian Dollar was high, so was fertilizer, glyphos, and fuel. Nothing in this world is what its suppose to be, I just know that speculators are always the first to cry when they are wrong, but they never admit that they are.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...