• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US canola seed pricing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US canola seed pricing

Has anyone priced comparable canola seed varieties in ND this fall?

After harvest will look into, but when its still in field that's the least of my worries.

Comment

Thats much what I have told the local dealers but I figured with all the free time lately... combines should be back in the fields here by sunday on canola I should think with the forecast. Despite the fact the kids built a snowman after school yesterday sheesh.

Comment

How about Liberty chemical?

Comment

Been looking around this snowy morning.

Bottineau told me 8.70 a pound for 5440
          Their 46-0-0 was quoted at 400 dollars
          WHat is their weight difference from ton to tonnes?

Pioneer up here told me 58 dollars an acre liberty and seed-what ever that works out to and their 46-0-0 is at 400

Doesnt seem like any difference.

Comment

A ton is 2000 pounds while a tonne is 2204 pounds

Comment

With early booking discounts I have been quoted 54 an acre.. This is 5440 invigor. 5 pounds seed and 1 pass liberty at 1.35L

Comment

What is the price with two passes of Liberty and centerion? That would be equal to the weed control with two pass weathermax or Cearfeild.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...