• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone combine this weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone combine this weekend?

how close to dry?

canola in Peace, 14.2....dry enough

Comment

LWeber,

Got rained out after 100ac... 14% Canola. There was a small amount of dust for a few minutes... then the showers started...

Comment

Started late yesterday afternoon canola testing 16%. If it flows it goes.

Comment

Did 30 acres of flax but by 7 o'clock the straw started to wrap around the table auger so had to quit. 11.3 moisture. Flax was standing. Humboldt Melfort area. Yield is close to 40 bu./ac.

Comment

East central alberta. Barley couldn't get reading. Canola 14.2 but showers started by time test was taken. Rained all night. Went to sleep grumpy. Waited all summer to go to sleep with the sound of rain, now it keeps me awake. Go figure.

Comment

Did some Canola yesterday. 13.5 moisture 40 yield NW Man.

Comment

No rain yesterday snow finally melted will try today but yellow thing in sky is gone again. I like the if it flows line.

Comment

harvested soys @ 20% saturday should go again today in the Parkland region of MB. Neighbors did canola @16.

Comment

500 bushell yesterday pm. swaths got real tough at dark , canola 12.8
                    monsoon season started this am

Comment

same here, canola 12.5 when started, then wind quit and moisture shot up. Steady heavy rain here again this a.m. We were hopeing to miss this rain, but we are right in the middle of it.

Comment

North east Sask. 6000 bu of standing HRS. Testing 23.5. Will start drying to see how fast (slow) I can push it through. Straw was in excellent condition, but had to use a tractor to pull the trucks back to the road.

Comment

Heavy wet snow melted away yesterday. Now just heavy wet, but with forecast expect I'll get my 1/2 acre of durum on Thursday.

Yes it's important as that's our profit on 3000 acres at these prices.

Comment

Wet dew after 8pm but neighbors combined canola till 4am! Raw tough straw but their 9600's are amazing! No rain Wadena north, sunny at the moment.

Comment

12:00 noon Saskatoon east

Nasty little shower going through right now. Contains some frozen snow globules. You know - the type of rain that bounces but doesn't splash.

No one here has turned a wheel for weeks. Won't now for who knows how long.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...