• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridiculous

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous

Forecast for today was 10 degrees with west wind. What we got was a cool cloudy 0.

Now - light rain.

Break out the scotch again.

I shouldn't admit this but I am getting tired of just drinking and wish I was back on the combine.

Comment

Don't let me ever hear those kind of words again.

Comment

<p></p>
        <p class="EC_style8ptBK"><strong>[URL="http://parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com/"](Raise Your Glass to Stewart Wells)[/URL]</strong></p>

Comment

Same here, got all set up to combine tomorow with a 9 and we are back to the same ship again, 2 -2 whatever, with clouds rain snow blah blah blah.
          how can they be so wrong all the time???

Comment

I realy want to be a weather man, you can not Fut up and be completly 90% wrong all the time, and still have a job anywhere else on earth!! You would be shot in some nations. Time to go to bed, oh yeah, only to wake up to clouds and crap tomorow - if only I could be Bill Murry and make the next day right.
            Fricken ground hogs!!

Comment

F%@K!!!!!!!

Bunch of idiots they are!!!

Was ready to have at her today. Sunny and clear next five days all above 5 for temp. Woke up this morning to 3" snow! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CLEAR OUT!!

Comment

Snappy, Snappy, Snappy, Are we having a little moment of enlightenment here, I'd sure hate to see what would happen if you had lost 5 of 6 crops like many of us other doom and gloomers who are facing 20 to 100 % of our crop in the field in November. Didn't you have that oats that's like rye gets better with age?
                Chear up, it's so depressing for us to hear mr. positive be negative, now we have no false hope, HA HA HA

PS It really is the shits isn't it, hope it works out for us all!

Comment

Take your crops off when it's 20 below package it as freezed dried canola, or freeze dried wheat just kidding !!!

There is alot of crop out there, seen a couple combines going east of rosetown the other day. Other that not a whole lot going on. heard liqour sales have gone up though.

I just hope everyone makes out without loosing there shirts.

Comment

Local farm supply quit selling short pieces of rope.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...