• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow gone with heavy rain yesterday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow gone with heavy rain yesterday.

Well well well, snow left with the heavy rain event yesterday. Sask-power is not a help with farmers. Try add grain dryer, their pathetic. Come on Brad straiten them up. It is very very windy today finally is November our month. I sure as hell hope so. Canola will be first then hrs and finally oats. They are the sacrifice. If its worth under 2 it stays. Also most of the inventory that farmers are suppose to have is sitting in grain bags for over a year, I say they can discount a fair bit of that also with this lovely weather plus ravens etc etc.
    Peas getting few calls for edibles at $5.50 for Jan, their is higher out there but that's NE Sask.
    Augers 8 x 40 and 8 x 60 plus electric motors hard to find wonder why.

I am soooooo envious of the no snow thing ours with the snow looks like we're in trouble. Good luck though even nice to here some one else thinking there is a chance!

Comment

The rain with freeze drying is envious. We have a frozen block of snow in the swath now with no hope of melting out in the 5 day forcast. The wind and sun making a go of it today but it ain't going to make it.

Comment

So whats the plan now? If it goes through combine take it or wait till hopefully moisture comes down to something close to damp.

Comment

Four hours of sun then solid clouds a more F'ing flurries! Invisible wall holds the clouds north of #5!

Comment

To predict the weather, I like to look at Google- Jet Stream Current- then CRWS Jet Stream Map Menu. There you can see overlays and if the jet stream dips down into US right over Saskatchewan , watch out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...