• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics

This is where i'm at with countries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFpOp8Ft0Q&feature=player_embedded

cotton, just wondering if you also follow discussion here, if you've viewed this thread about inflation/deflation, and if you agree fully with any posters there about the US or world economy?

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=128582&mid=908401#M908401

I know you have been siding with the inflation view, But it really hasn't shown up in a hyper way as WE both thought. I'm just surprised that there are those still talking deflation. But am beginning to wonder if those in Wall St. that got away with big bucks before the crash and are repeating their windfall all over again as I'm typing this, wouldn't prefer to deflate the US economy, making their investments even more valuable, because in deflation, Cash would truly be King?

Comment

One of the ways I'm thinking it's gong to show up is in another bubble somewhere. As this train continues down the track we're going to see bigger and bigger ones.

Comment

commercial properties are supposed to be the next shoe to drop. but I've being reading that for a year and not much seems to be developing in that area.

Comment

Yep i follow the site but i have less than zero respect for any of the opinions put forth.They have a certain "mental gap" when it comes to history,reality and mathmatics.

When someone hears the size of chinas reserves-theres usually a "wow thats big,big deal".They fail to see the reality of a third world countrie in a few short years saving enough money to buy ALL the farmland in the states,which most here might know is the juggernaut of world food production.

This little fact bothers me because theres no hope of the average americano ever grasping something like exponential growth systems and their consequences and all sorts of other complex things.

And in a democracy the politicos will give the people what they want-which is something for nothing.People will scream all sorts of ridicoulus theories about what went wrong,but the reason for the failure will be everbodys fault.

Comment

if a person has the time this is an educational little series about Exponential growth and related economics. Very interesting and informative, focus on population growth and energy consumption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...