• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola moisture?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola moisture?

Wondering what canola swaths got to yesterday?

We started at 5 canola was 15.8 swath, field had odd snow on it probably would have been lower.
    Standing the elevator said 14.8 for canola. HRS standing is 22.8 and believe it of not should grade a #2.

Comment

SF3.
      Bullshit crops are all feed. You're full of shit no way in hell can there be #2 wheat! 5 weeks of rain and snow = shit. We're all screwed the crop is all crap may as well phone crop ins burn it!!

My rose colored glasses must have fell off again. Hahaha.

Any of this sound familiar??

Comment

Was 21 yesterday. Guys with dryers taking it. Wheat probably 35%. As usual, we are the wettest of the wet. Freaking ridiculous.

Comment

Snapper one word get a life. Oh wait that's 3 looser. Standing will always do better than swath all standing but since most oats swath comments by me are correct. Find someone else to bug.

Comment

Also ever here of blend your good with my poor ah poor you. We have way more 1 to blend with our own thanks.

Comment

Ya, like pooling grain and therefore price.

Comment

SF#, is it a #2 on it's own, or a #2 after blending?(moisture values till dry? dry #1 with tough #2)

Comment

Snappy, the only one that has shit for brains is you. We straight cut our last 350 acres of HRS on Oct 22nd and it graded #1 with moisture between 18.5 to 22.5. So keep the gloom & doom shit for your own farm!

Comment

On its own a 2 but its lighter will dry out of bag but canola is first then hrs then oats

Comment

Quill Lake north standing wheat still a #2 but in my swaths it's looking crappier every day. Soft kernels like 30% . Hoping for this week's weather forecast. Need to melt the snow. Canola combined in area yesterday. Plugging sieves and elevators are the problems.

Comment

Kuzma, you must be new to this site.

I'm the last guy on here posting doom and gloom.

It's called sarcasm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...