• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Can List A Wheat Board Manager?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Can List A Wheat Board Manager?

Doug Munro, CWB Malt Barley Program Manager

David Przednowek, CWB Senior Manager of Ocean Freight and Terminal Operations

Comment

Lawrence Klusa CWB manager of quality control

Comment

David Boyes CWB commodity risk manager

Comment

Bev Staniland, CWB Program Manager - Farmer Service

Comment

Lorelle Selinger, CWB barley marketing manager

Comment

Glenn Tole, Medicine Hat, CWB area manager for Alberta and British Columbia

Comment

Manager designation pays more then an employee designation.

Why are farmers paying "managers"? Whose idea was it?

Comment

It was a trick question you already knew the answer. PS you spelled Mangler wrong.

Comment

There's lots more of them not yetr listed. Should I send a prize to #x entry who lists an entry? LOL

I sent a Parsley's Notebook prize to chaffmeister one time. He was a happy camper. LOL

Comment

Parsley,

John Lyons
                      CWB media relations manager
                      Tel: (204) 983-3101

Isn't every CWB hired a manager... since grain growers don't market (can only 'sell' it) their wheat and barley... and only the CWB can market grain because they are the 'supersmarts' that know what the 'market' is doing! CWB market 'intelegence' reminds me of 'shock & awe'!

Comment

Parsley,

Do I get a bonus... for listing two managers for the same position?

Maureen Fitzhenry,
                        CWB media relations manager
                        (204) 983-3101

She is in charge of managing 'Spaghetti farmers' (Oct 21 news)

John was just in charge of the Churchill Port.(Oct 29 news)

Comment

The federal government and the wheat board have one thing in common.
                          Too many highly paid managers that do too little work because they don't have a boss that is responsible. A new way to do business would be fire all the people that are managers and let the rest do the job on a salary plus incentive basis. So much for this grouchy old farmer back to combining damp, almost valueless wheat.

Comment

I would rather list the local manager of the hockey rink - they make more important decisions in one day, than any borg manager can do in one year.
                            We should freeze their wages for one year - just for the fun of it - much like they did to durum producers - then pay them only 1/3 the next year and then only pay them 1/2 of what they should have earned the following year, on the only year in their working lives they may have had a bonus!! They should truely get what they deserve right agstar/burbot? Demanding that producers not sell into the highest market in history - thats insane, it is the CWB way.
                            BTW, I can not and care not to, list a borg manager - for reasons explained above! God forbid that you sell for more than it may be worth, you must hold it and only sell 50% of what you get for less than the cost of production. For that is the path you must follow? Right agstump/burbot?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...