• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for you three amigos Agstar and Burbert, cchurch.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. Wheat Associates what a bunch of douchebags.

They should go **** off and mind their own business.

Comment

cchurch can you please practice what you preach when it comes to my wheat?

Comment

I take it they not been successful at filling the role as your mentor, then?

I agree with the article. Especially the part that says:

"It is no accident that U.S. producers just across the border selling similar wheat earn higher returns, on average, that their Canadian brethren, due to CWB mismanagement and pricing games."

You forget church, that farmers pay for all kinds of Wheat Board staff to attend every American farm meeting across the USA that can even spell the word "wheat".

You need to remind the Wheat Board to not send waves of paid hacks to the USA if you feel they are getting brainwashed by douchebags.

Have douchebags become a Wheat Board internal problem? Interesting thought. Pars

Comment

cchurch,

You choice of 'language' is perfect to prove the weakness of the position you choose to take on the CWB.

Giving the CWB a monopoly... WITHOUT accountability to pay fair market prices... for our wheat... IS the business of every other wheat grower OUTSIDE the CWB 'designated area'... and a large portion of growers inside the CWB prison fences... who clearly want a choice to whom they can sell their human consumption food wheat; to.

US Wheat Associates clearly struck a raw nerve... you are proof they are right!

Comment

OK OK I'm stupid!
            Who or what is US Wheat Associates??

Comment

Will provide the link to their web site.

[URL="http://www.uswheat.org/uswPublic2009.nsf/index?OpenPage"]USWA[/URL]

Comment

That article from USWA wouldn't even pass as an urban legend.

Comment

Seems to have passed the West's rural oral tradition, though.

Comment

We are the only idiots in buisnes that can take a monopoly and actualy drive down the price of something. But if you think more competition is going to drive up prices you should revisit economics 101. The current argument we are having is a lose-lose situation. No one is asking the right questions or demmanding the right changes.

Comment

I'm with ado.

Comment

1. List three "right" questions.
                        2. List two ways you have personally advanced your proposed agenda.

Comment

Ado never said forced.
                          OPEC doesnt do "it" for the fun of it.

Hay?I just noticed a fancy cwb weatherbug add where i'm posting,ive lost my train of thought.

Comment

A monopoly is just not good for business.
                            Eventually it has to fail unless they can provide some market access or a superior product that the free market cannot provide? Can they guarantee product to customers that will pay extra for guaranteed quantities every year? Is their branding working well or can the free market brand our wheat better? No customer will come to a monopoly supplier for product first I believe like most consumers we shop around for better goods and better value better service better warranties.
                            In the end consumers get what they pay for usually, if they don't they will switch brands. US wheat associates has a nice web site by the way, I think I would buy grain from them instead of the CWB.

Comment

And which actor is below my post?One of the douglases i believe.

Comment

I'm interested in what questions ado would ask. And no ado never said forced. Nor did I say ado did.

I was interested in asking ado what steps he has taken. It seems few take any steps at all. They simply bitch.

I presume ado been stricken with the flu so please relay. lol Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...