• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burberts cave

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burberts cave

Burbert posted Nov 18, 2009 7:56
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We all know that the lack of co-operation, co-ordination is what holds farming, back, in the dark ages. Always has and always will. Farmers will never be anything important, until these issues are solved. We need like a cartel,like OPEC (FPEC) to control food supplies, then we'll get the prices that we deserve. The governments around the world, however will never ever allow such an entity to exist!! So cheap food flows to the world as always.....

I some people always see the glass half empty but thing got me thinking, down there outside the bin.

If everyone had thought like this we would still be living in caves and eating berries.

Then I would be that crazy guy sharpening sticks and throwing them at animals painted on the wall.

Then perhaps we have already invented the spear and Burbert has the super heavy weight version.
    He makes everyone who sleeps on the left side of his cave use it even though it does not suit them all.

He lives next and they keep me awake argueing over which is best while I work on my bow and arrow.

As you see perhaps see my glass is slightly more than half full.

Very well said ian - bravo!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...