• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Potash Screwed us all!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Potash Screwed us all!

When the Sask gov gave its budget last spring I said something is wrong with listening to Mr potash about his prophecy for potash sales. I said at that time china would not be forced to do any thing. China does not play by old boys game of a handshake is a handshake. They are ruthless because their people mean diddly squat. Yet Brad and the boys made one heck of a mistake. You guys come from the rural hell were you that stupid. Farmers will not over pay for shit. God but on this site guys ground me hard about how we have to pay the new price it went up by so much like our grain. Well guys realise China isn't playing by any BS rule if they want something they go for it. Not through war (yet) but through manipulating the market. Yes I said it they have cash (remember what I said if farmers had cash they would control the buyers and sellers of our product and yet I was cut down) well china has PS pot fulls of it and wow they are in control. People have to start figuring this out sooner or later or we are all going to pay the price.
    Now back to Mr Potash he should be replaced any one who is so incompetent as a CEO to not realize that holding what he thinks is a monopoly on a Micro nutrient will get his buyers to bend. Guess what they either with Cash will build their own mine or find someone who needs cash to liquidate their product. Presto what happened Russia made a deal and don't think twice china didn't feel they could build their own mine.
    The grain market is no different. Yea Blackleg yea what a crock. BS BS BS>

Potash Corp shares are $112. I think some one has faith in it.

Comment

Here is my prediction Mr Potash will not get a deal with china and he will step down shareholders have been given such a line of BS for way to long and will see holding a gun aproach won't work.

Comment

Well we as ag producers have heard over the last number of years that ag is not a big driver in this province, they would say we have mining oil etc. Well the case can be made here ag is a big part of this provinces economy when ag world wide slows down their spending, the effect runs deep. It would be nice if agriculture would get a little more respect.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...