• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todays Market

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays Market

Only one way to describe what happened today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_8xivRTsY

smooth sailing to 460 march contract?

Comment

Not quite what im looking at.

I feel like the coach of that montreal football team right now.

Comment

I feel like scalping that band and using them to mop the floor. Crap does my head hurt now.

Comment

You can tell alot by a man and the music he likes.

Comment

Did the price of weed go down today?

Comment

Been about a decade since i touched it last.But that guitar solo will live forever.

Comment

We have a deviation going on in the markets.Futures flat to lower while stocks like pot and deer are moving up.

Very,very bullish.

Also explains why chindians keep goobling lentils.

Comment

incredebala

http://www.stockhouse.com/tools/?page=%2FFinancialTools%2Fsn%5Foverview%2Easp%3Fsy mbol%3DT%2EPOT

Comment

What is driving potash. Demand in Commodities? I think lentils have had their run for a bit.

Comment

One company trying to buy a fert company puts the price up.

Comment

I think its going to take awhile to develope but if we get some weather scares leading into spring it could be interesting. Just need to get those wheat and course grain stocks tightened up to set the stage. Ethanol margins are decent right now so this will help chew threw. Lentils and Peas wow India demand is stunning this is absolutly incredible. When do we start rationing? How high can the price go? Very different than 07/08 .50cent red and .40 cent greens... Wheat isn't $15 per bushel. Reasons for optimism for 2010/2011 crop year?

Comment

The thing about india is they are a country of geniuses.

I imagine there thinking is to trade the worthless paper for anything tangible.

Pot is the largest company on the tsx so the only one cabable of taking them out is a bhp,which is probable.

Comment

Indian demand for peas is not great, we are not shipping enough product, if you ask me, to paint a real bullish senerio for price of peas. Analysts keep talking that the INdians are going to come into the market, but have not in any big way. Still talk of product in port, maybe jan (was maybe Dec). Lentil markets are hot, but sales are tougher every day and we see lower prices in Indian market. Stats Can adds 60000 MT of production today to supply side. Which means we still have 1 million MT of lentils to ship in the last 7 months when demand tends to be lowest. Way different senerio then last year when we had .5-.6 million to ship in the last 7 months.

Comment

I would really like to know the export numbers on Lentils for Sep, Oct, Nov I suspect the pace of sales has been brisk. most processors I talk to indicate thay have moved more product than ever before. Throw in Richardson and Viterra's participation in the market we may be shocked how much has been pushed through the pipeline.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...