• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Soon till Pioneer Opens in Yorkton!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Soon till Pioneer Opens in Yorkton!

Just wondering this fricking cold morning. (Screw you All Gore you two sided pr---). When will the Pioneer crush plant be up and running in Yorkton LDM is taking canola but not sure how much crushing is going on. Harrowby is still out to lunch on basis but getting better. Look to Velva ND for direction.

3rd or fourth quarter of 10

Comment

Was told July/Aug til full bore production. Have to make sure all the bugs are worked out before full blast. Cold no good for startup.

Comment

I spoke to the almost retired head of pioneer in manitoba at a hockey game, and he said to expect a late june or july opening

Comment

The almost head of pioneer you say. He says july - I'll go with the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2010 maybe even 2011 before its going. Never have I seen a plant running by the head cheese predictions. The plant might be technically ready to go but the startups are always long tiresome process.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...