• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did AFSC change the SPE payouts?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did AFSC change the SPE payouts?

When it was first announced durum was $3.57/bushel. I recieved my cheque and it only was for $2.94. Anyone know why?

it should be for $2.97. You got your cheque? I thought they were going come out in the new year, Come by mail?

Comment

Yeah I got it today. I thought it was not coming till January. It was 2.97 or 2.94 but back a month or so ago I downloaded the payment sheet off AFSC's website it had a bigger payout for durum and barley too.

Comment

Yeah it was 2.94 and it did come in the mail.

Comment

The calculated low protein durum fall price is $3.78/bu. The payout amount is $2.97/bu.

[URL="http://www.afsc.ca/doc.aspx?id=3135"]afsc fall 2009 prices[/URL]

Comment

You took the high protein. Calculated fall price is
            $3.97. Payout is $2.94.

Just to make, you aren't complaining about the
            payout?

Comment

The day the payouts were announced the payouts were higher then they are now. I printed it off that first day. Why did they lower them? Told one of my landlords who gets a share of it. Now I have to explain to him he is getting less then expected too!!!

Comment

You would have to show me the quote/release. The SPE has always been the
                same from what I know based on the fall price calculation. The official AFSC
                table is the one hot link I posted.

Comment

How can I get it to you?

Comment

Fax 780 427 5220. If you can scan and attach to an email - charlie.pearson@gov.ab.ca.

Comment

Hi Charlie, I faxed it at 11:43 this morning.

Comment

I got my award and it was exactly what I was expecting. The 2.97 was always the durum amount as far as I could see. Very happy with the price endorsement program this year. Do farmers have to complain about everything? Answer: Yes.

Comment

Ooofty

Got the fax. Give me a call. 780 422 4053 (call 310 0000 and dial the ten digits).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...