• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

delayed payment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delayed payment

Anyone else getting tired of waiting 4 to 10 weeks for payment of feed delivered to mills , feedlots etc..It seems like this has become the norm,or is it just me? If it is not just me these guys are holding a boatload of money way to long.

They are using your money for working capital to run their business instead of going to the bank for an operating loan either that or their are so tight on their operating loan they can't pay you for a while in which case I would be worried. I wouldn't let that slide.

Comment

Sounds like there almost as bad as the cwb haha just had to throw that in there

Comment

I also find it frustrating having to wait for your money from the CWB on the different pricing options. Despite being told we should not wait any more than 10 working days; I have waited weeks for the second part of the payments. Seems so frustrating. You get part one when you haul it to the terminal. Then you wait. How have others made out.

Comment

I guess everybody else has the right to pay us when they feel like it. I am remembering the ccga advance this spring as well, all this extra interest on my back puts alot of christmas presents under the tree.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...