• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone info

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone info

I see there looks to be a large farm show coming up in orlando,ag connect expo in january.Not much going on for me this winter,was wondering if anyone has gone or any information about this show. I suppose one could never go wrong in going to florida in january.But,would this show be worth the cost,effert,and time? Some go for Disney world I might just try the farm show. Thanks for any information. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

From what I understand it is the largest farm equipment show in North America. They are modeling it after the Agritechnica show in Germany. I think there will be a lot of new and differnet equipment there then normal trade shows. There is also lots of seminars with really interesting and different topics that you can go to.
    The Western Canadian Wheat Growers are having their 40th annual convention there in conjunction with the show. Just go the the WCWGA website for details. There is buses that take you to the show each day. There is also a sneak peak for the show only available to convention attendees and other invited guest as well as a citrus tour. Buses take you for a inside tour of a orange grove/farm. Check it out at the WCWGA website which has links to the AG Connect website as well

Comment

http://www.agconnect.com/
      Their is also a big farm show in Napa valley and in Louisville.

Comment

A wheat grower convention in florida along with a farm show,can life get any better.I do see though it's the same dates as crop poroduction week.After 09,some warm weather and tire kicking, that might be just what the doctor prescribes for the start of 2010! After checking out some shows on the web what one or ones are the major shows a producer should be looking at attending?

Comment

What % of a trip like this could a person write off?

Comment

I would talk to you accountant but I am thinking that the air fare as well as the hotels and transport during the convention for you and your farm partners.
            If you go to Disney after though your probably on your own.
            But like I said talk to your accountant, maybe it's prorated somehow to length of stay.

If you need any info e-mail me directly at ggust@wheatgrowers.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...