• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We all get hung up on various issues but this holiday season is a good opportunity to sit back and contemplate that our worst day may still be better than a good day for some of the less fortunate. All the best in 2010!

We are so lucky to be living in this time and in this country.
    Merry Christmas to all...enjoy the link http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2013851885839&source=jl999

Comment

Just back from road trip and yes we are living in very good place. You can say what you like and wont be shot for your opinions. Not like our biggest newest super power (China). But this is a time to spend with family and friends and enjoy your self not fill the house with useless Chinese made crap. But here is my farm Christmas list from Santa.
      Dear Santa.
      Well 2009 was sure one interesting heart pounding year. It had ups and downs, Super days and scary days. But we made it through to see another new year. The harvest of 2009 was a real tough one on equipment so few nice shiny new green machines would sure be swell. I here from the neighbours that their is a new Air drill that's red and shiny like Rudolph's nose would sure be used to seed the crop. Now I know its not up to you but could you please please get rid of that useless CWB crew, once and for all so the hurting will end and we don't feel like were being giving it in the end. Now since its Christmas and were just days away to a new year to start and play, Lets hope China finds our canola is fine and our cows start crossing the line, our hogs get back to the day when Canadian Back-bacon was making the grade. Now supply management looks like it will stay to keep our friends in Quebec really gay. Now don't get me wrong I know they cost a lot but since your Make Believe I may as well ask for a lot. One last thing as I make my way home a Merry Christmas and profitable 2010 to one and all. Even the three wise men. HA HA HA HA HA HA

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to each and every Agriviller, both readers and contributers.

May you and your family enjoy good health, and find joy and laughter during the holiday season, whether it be forgetting to thaw the turkey, acting like a turkey, eating plump juicy turkey, or humoring an old turkey.

My Best,Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...