• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasons Greetings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasons Greetings

Its that time of year again, am sitting here waiting for the family to start pulling in. Have all my extension cords hooked up for plugging in the extra vehicles. Have just used the basthroom, likely for the last leasurely time till after christmas,some things never change. Hope you all have a fabulous holiday and that your families all come and go safely. Thanks again for all your different insights on all the different scenarios that are discussed. Diversity in opinions and philosophies temds to stimulate some pretty original type thinking.
    Thanks again to Charlie, don't know what we would do without you.

Merry Christmas to all. A quieter year for me with family away to visit their in laws but still a season to slow down and do different things like go to a hockey game (too bad the Flames lost last night).

Thank you for the compliment. Have fun participating just like everyone else. I am looking forward to a less challenging weather in 2010 and hopefully a return to some better prices.

Comment

Dear Charlie,

I thank you as well for letting the Agriville folks run through our many quirks... with grace and patience!

Thanks very much as well to 'Farms.com' for supporting this forum, it is much appreciated!

All the best in 2010!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...