• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hands free calling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hands free calling

sorry not commodity related, but this is the most visited message board. I will cross post for those of you that get exited about such things.

Jan 1st a new law came inn in Sk. saying hands free only.
    Whats the difference between a blue tooth, Ant, Jawbone, Rocketfish.......

What works in your experience?

Is more expensive better?
    Was that 100% deduction on electronics good for 2010 or was that just for 09?
    Which are best for trucks and tractors in which background noise might be an issue?
    I only need it for driving, I think people who walk around talking with them look ridiculous.

Bluetooth - They may look stupid but they work. Spend $40. I have a motorola to go with a
    motorola phone.

Comment

Supertooth 3 by BlueAnt hands free speaker phone. Didn't want the stupid earpiece.

http://www.myblueant.com/products/speakerphones/st3/index.php

Comment

I use the wireless head with the boom mic.I got it at The Source. It's great in noisy tractors or trucks. The plain $30.00 bluetooth picked up too much backround noise on the farm. I understand the visor clip bluetooth work great in vehicles.

Comment

Jawbone is excellent. Have had 3 other cheaper ones that where garbage. Jawbone does not pick up background noise. Visor ones - no one wants to talk to you and you have to yell.

I paid 140 for Jawbone, heard they are 80 at Costco now.

Comment

Blackberry visor it works with the truck radio on FM. Works good keeps dialing first guy in my contacts. Sask tel 99 today. Also yea Dave its 79.99 at Costco the one you have.

Comment

Try the speaker on your phone. I have the blackberry storm and it works good. I got a cradle for the phone and no yelling required. Also when buying a bluetooth headset it depends on what you like. some hook over the ear some just fit into the ear. Some you press a button to answer some you open the little mic lever. I like the the one that hooks over the ear and you have to open the mic lever to talk. I hate wearing it so when a call comes in open the lever and put it on. they take a few seconds to connect so it work perfect. But it depend on your needs. Go to futurshop.ca or bestbuy.ca and look at them all.

Comment

Actually i just bought this one from ebay. I had an older model just like it for 4 years and it worked perect. Still was working when i lost it.And it's only $14.50 just have to wait for it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250527225558&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...