• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck Record "Potash"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck Record "Potash"

Again headline out of financial news Potash set for rebound after Russia china deal. Yea from no sales to one sale is a rebound. Also latest from Sask Financial genius on news talk, don't let china worry you the big buyer is Brazil and we are closer and better situated. Does this guy get a check from these idiots. Fert is fert and if it gets to high you drop it. Simple Mr potash do you get it yet. Blow smoke up investors ass your good at that.Now I don't begrudge any one from making big money hell that's the American way. But trying to screw your customers is a no no in my book. Also have two family members with MBA working for big firms the younger one with MBA makes less but probably better manager new reality he arrived on scene after crash. Simply shareholders control their pay and some are way over paid.

Also Monsanto has a poor year due to less seed sales and drop in price of roundup. Hm Go figure they never should have profited like they did the year before it was all a smoke screen BS. So now were back to lower inputs for a few months hm how long will that last.

Comment

Pretty soon potash corp will be another sask success story owned by outside interests. I suspect either the chinese will outright buy them or start a greenfield site that will put them in target range for bhp.

Saskatchewan farmers mean nothing to any potash company except for some good hard working people. The amount of potash we use could be mined with spades.

Comment

NEW FLASH - The marketed is based on Bull.
        Wow now that is news to all. I thought Supply and Demand drove the market. Live and learn I guess!!!!

Comment

Get bucket's shovel and sink a shaft in your back 40 if you really believe you need the potash.

I think I'd garner more support on a struck record position on nitrogen.

Does anyone truly believe that had China had ownership of the Canpotex group that price of potash the last two years would have been any different, except perhaps for itself?

Comment

If china had membership in canpotex by way of owning a mine in sask it may have made a difference to the bottom line of saskatchewan's finances. The fact they may have kept selling themselves potash would have generated royalties that did not appear for the last while because the price was too high.

Potash revenues for the province were still high even when potash was more reasonably priced because there were tonnes moving.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...