• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Earth Farms!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Earth Farms!

Any one know whats up with the one earth farm. They have a web site pictures are from Lipton Sask. But nothing about company etc etc. They got it all harvested and grain gone.
    Just wondering.

One Earth Farms has an add in the Western Producer looking for;
    Farm formen
    Equipment operators
    Farm hands
    Ranch hands
    Just in case anyone is looking.

Comment

Was just going to post about them.
      Quite the article in the producer.
      Very unnerving.
      I know sprott to be one smart cookie,and i really dont
      want him as competition.
      The article is scary as hell,dont have time to go
      through the finer points right now.

Comment

hey guess who else is in on that dealas an investor?

Here is one hint.

Was a high ranking canadian politician.

Comment

Indians,former premiers,the shah of
          saskatchewan,bin builders from winnepeg,cnh
          equipment,and bay street gurus.

All bending over for each other in a sick display
          sodomy,organization,cooperation,efficency and
          logistical compramise.

So are taxes support the indians and politicos,are
          produce builds the shahs empire,our profits are
          givin to bin builders and equipment dealers and
          they in turn decide to back a bay street billionaire
          and under cut us?

We should really stop this pronto.

Comment

You really take the fun out of it.

Its former PM Paul Martin.Imagine a guy that wouldn't help farmers out as a PM is investing in a state run organization. And it is state run because the bands get most of their money from the government.

BTW the former governor of the BofC John Crow has his money invested in Wildhorse group. The guys kevin Hirsh was talking about a couple days ago.

Comment

Perhaps I should ask them if they would like to rent some better land. :-) But interesting, now the first nations are not good enough to do the work and run the place? Thought the whole idea in the first place was the work force that was there to be used.

Comment

http://www.trinorthcapital.com/Client/trinorth/Trinorth_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/Press Releases/$file/Wild Horse Group June 5 2008.pdf

Comment

The whole idea is find a place to park money until the markets turn around. Then they will sell the whole shit and kabootle to another group of investors who think are even smarter and someone will lose their shirts on the deal. I think it ranks right up there with another ponzi/pyramid scheme or investing in wild boars, ostriches, emus, elk, etc etc.

How can any farm get outside investment money and pay a return when the rest of us have basically been living off the government for the last few years. Combines, tractors, air drills and glyphos, fertilizer and fuel cost the same. I know my farm could not pay a ceo a 100 grand to sit on his duff.And yet that is exactly what these new large farms are doing.

Am I missing something?

Comment

You got it as far as I am concerned. The last few years have been good and the future looks good but like you said through in some upper management and they cannot compete with us family run businesses. Why are you scared Cotton?

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

How to explain the scenario?

Imagine a day when elevators wont except your grain

Imagine a day when machinery companies will not sell
                        you equipment

Because your not apart of the "company".

Comment

They just picked up 25000 acres on the blood reserve south of Lethbridge. Actually took ( well the indians did I guess) the land away from farmers who still had 3 years left on the contracts.
                          I heard they lost over $3 million already

Comment

Their is no way in hell some CEO can make a profit taking huge wages out of the corp and still paying high rent and inputs. Sprout is smart but he doesn't own Monsanto, Bayer, Fert companies Deere, Case, ETC ETC. Watch news in a few years here lies the truly first and last mega farm. Come on bring it on because I know the Family farm will always win out. Its ours we worked for it and we will sacrifice to keep it. These guys don't give a ship. And see it as a way of parking money. I to ask what about the mega work force.

Comment

Vwalk the 3 million loss is ok Since the liberals created CASIP they fed govt should pay them at least 1 mill back to help with their loss.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...