• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWSWS wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWSWS wheat

What kind of prices are guys finding out there these days. I can only get 3.5 per bushel local and through local Pioneer to Lloyd less at 3.3 delivered to local Pioneer and the advantage with them is they mix your higher and lower moisture. And only charge drying after mixing your grain. I was hoping ethanol demand would make up for less feed use.

Don't know where you are at hopper but my local Cargill guy says they are desperate for SWS at their horizon mill in Saskatoon they are shipping it in from Alberta.
    Quality specs are quite specific so give them a call

Comment

I know about Horizon milling they are also considered local to me 100 miles away. If have under 9.9 percent protein that they like the pro is only 3.6 regular CWSWS works out to 2.98 per bushel after deductions, must take into account the extra 1 percent dockage compared to ethanol or feed mill, plus must also deduct the extra percent dry it must be. Plus must deduct for number 2 what ever that comes out to. So they will pick the grain up from farm but Gust do they pay any extra trucking insentive for your area? They should because it is costing them much more to get product from Alberta when the local product is right beside them. Do you think the pro will rise?

Comment

Besides Alberta growers have probably got er all wrapped up from the A contract and freight advantage and the CWB screw job over us just east of Saskatoon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...