• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Failures in AG across the prairies.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Failures in AG across the prairies.

Ill start, Big sky lots of prov money, lots of hype lots of jobs to build the hype, lots of promises, then blip in market all crashes around.
    Next please list.

Potato venture at lucky lake.

Comment

Get out of the house Saskfarmer, you are losing your mind.

Comment

I read one earth string after i read this. I get it, you are asking about big operations that do not make it. I thought out of the blue you wanted to talk about operations that go sieways. Thought the cold was getting to you.

I have some similar feelings on this stuff, but generally encourage new buinesses, with new ideas.

Comment

OK Dave Ill bite and yes tomorrow Ill be out of the house dam cold. I love new ventures if they make sense. Manufacturing plants etc but when you can see how someone is trying to screw the natives in his own bid for something on the reserves and its not farming. Hes in mining connect the dots. Now Dave wasn't big sky a crash all hype no blow. Your area with potatoes etc.

Comment

I would have to say attitude for many.

When I read some of the hits on the various topics on this "farmville" website, I can understand why so many of you claim there is no money in farming.

If you are a hog farmer, I can fully understand and sympathize with you.

For the rest, if you wake up with a poor attitude, your performance may tend to follow.

Comment

Cold December perhaps resulting in winterkill

<p></p>
              <p class="EC_style8ptBK"><strong>[URL="http://green.ca.msn.com/green-living/article.aspx?cp-documentid=18875261"](Would a green winter help?)[/URL]</strong></p>

Comment

Farmers attitude of "oh well what can we do"

Flax is a perfect example. The industry from graincos and seed growers and even the flax groups say grow certified seed to solve the problem. How instead of rewarding the flax council with checkoffs and the seed growers that caused the problem we revolt and say "no more". We have paid for the testing and our samples are clean. Just as good as the shit in certified seed that they are allowed to put in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...