• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one earth farms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jensend I am saying this guy is trying to get his hands on the golden egg the back door way. Rent first then gain trust then show profit then get hold of the Golden Egg.
    Hes no Dummy. This group also thinks farming is easy way to make cash so do it till the big prize is had.

Comment

i think sprott wants to marry two ideas - he's bullish on commodities and he thinks the reserve land is a convenient, underused resource. if the farm doesn't fly how much credibility will he have with the bands?

Comment

Better yet - how much credibilty does he have with his investors?

Comment

I must remind, one earth has all of MNPs farmers books to look at. No one else will know about it except one earth. They know what they are doing except soil type on reserve land may through them for a loop.

Comment

I think Burbert's Jan 12th post hits on the head - Why are you guys so worried?

If one earths makes a go of it - So what! If they fail - So what!

Focus your efforts on your own operations, make them better and more profitable. We live in a country where land is still cheap and plentiful on a world scale.

For the time some of you spend complaining, others made money. The next day when you are still complaining, they compounded the earnings from it.

Comment

Hopper, I am still at a loss for what you are thinking...

As a long term client of MNP, so what if they have my data to benchmark from (if that actually was the truth - my opinion). We all have calculated our profits from our farms. 2008 was absolutely incredible, records levels for most, 2009 was definitely not as good.

If one earth had this data, what good would it be. If they can't get the job done, the benchmarks are irrelevant.

From all of you on this blog, the general consensus is that they will fail. So what good is the data that you are dreaming they have?

We all use others info to our possible advantage. It could be your banker, your neighbor, your input supplier that shares with you what has been tried and the results.

I just picked up my mail today and it has the seed guide in it. Oh my god, yield data from other producers, with areas as well, disease tolerance and everything.

There's a business called PAMI (I think in Humboldt) that tests various machinery lines and reports on their findings.

The University of Sask has a huge agriculture department that tests and reports on a whole slug of farm related production and equipment.

What if one earth gets their hand on this? OMG, the end of the world!

Get over it

Comment

sask99,
                I'm guessing you weren't one of the farmers told in march that you were losing a third of your acres because of this project.

Comment

No I am not, and I can understand your frustration if this is what happened to you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...