• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRG too volatile for me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRG too volatile for me

She dropped a bit today but I am still to the good on her because bought at .6 just one week ago. Thinking to pull the plug and go into something more secure.
    Been looking at BA.UN Bell alliant. A fairly stable stock that has never dropped their dividends even when the stock market was crashing. They still pay .2417 per share and never changed it since Christ was born as far as I know.
    At todays share price of 28.01 the dividend works out to 10.35 percent per year compounding since paid monthly and I have the dividends to be reinvested in shares at no charge. Thats pretty good interest or long term money if I know anything. I just think it is secure, any comments???

Plus HRG hasn't showed a profit for a few years that cannot be good. Must be something I don't see on news that the shares have actually trended up 800 percent in the year. And the reason they crashed to 10 cents in the first place I don't even know. But one thing I do know if I can sell them out now my dad would sure be impressed.

Comment

haha I bought those at 40 cents and rode them down to like 10 cents i think and all the way back up till now. Maybe time to sell, gold is bound to have a correction one of these days.

Comment

Managed to sell them at .79 today. Tried for .8 and the market was there for 2 hours with low amount of volume today for some reason and it wouldn't trigger. Put it at .79 and it was triggered before I got to the order status page. 20 percent gain since last week Monday cool. Cotton said I had a tiger by the tail and I pictured the tiger eating me hahaha. Managed to put the money now into GE General Electric, they pay a 2.38 percent dividend at the moment according to present share value plus the chart looks positive in my mind. GE is one huge manufacturer all over the world and recently has some large sales of wind turbines to China.
        I think the wind turbine sale is a positive and the good news sales are often lately. Sold the Boeing shares and put them into GE also. So I am 100 percent GE not much for diversification here but thought I would invest new monies to come into account soon into something other. Any comments on GE? Interesting news about new US big bank tax laws also as of late.

Comment

If you want volatility, hopper, check out the DM chart.

I wish I could have gotten an answer back on the, "there is only one good resource play in NA."

Comment

Is this the answer you want?

http://www.stillwatermining.com/overView.html

Comment

DM up 52.8 percent today. over 5 million trades makes a guy want to hop in there.

Comment

Thank you cotton.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...