• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Millstreet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Millstreet

This is the company description, they are listed in the western producer stock list I have no idea why. They have been on a 9 year flat penny stock streak with some action lately. Looks to me some dumb ass actually placed a bid on them today and got it. I don't understand the company description below, can someone explain clearer?

Millstreet Industries Inc.
    (Public, NEX:MLI.H)
    Find more results for MLI.H
    Officers and directors
    Lionel Kambeitz
    Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
    Jeffery Allison
    President, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary, Director
    Murray Pierce
    Non-Independent Director
    Address
    #001 2305 Victoria Ave.
    Regina, SK S4P 0S7
    Canada
    1-306-3526132 (Phone)
    1-306-5453262 (Fax)
    Millstreet Industries Inc. (Millstreet) is a Canada-based company. The Company focuses for opportunities relating to industrial outsourcing. The Company’s discontinued operations include wholesale agricultural segment and industrial outsourcing.

I believe this is the corporation that owns Twister, wheatheart, westfield, batco and a couple other ag companies.
    Check out the websites for the above companies, all are a carbon copy layout with different colours and name.

Comment

www.sedar com
      company profiles
      Millstreet Industries Inc.

Comment

Millstreet at one time did millwright work.

They installed fertilizer plants and did expansions on smaller plants. One that comes to mind was UFR (urbanforest recyclers) in swift current. They make paper egg cartons. Close to a decade ago.

Don't know what they are up to these days.

Comment

I remember Millstreet Development Corp headed by Lionel Kambeitz. They owned Ag Depot which did fertilizer system design and sold a line of high clearance sprayers (I think). They went broke about 10 years ago.

Wheatheart, Batco, Meridian, etc. is owned by AgGrowth Industries and is a publicly traded company. They are not related at all.

Comment

Mill-street was owned by shareholders and Kambitz crew. They also did work for Ipsco in both US and Canada. Ran the sprayer company Ag Depot. Doing stuff in Australia a bit now and not sure but the company is a penny stock.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...