• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest issue of Country Guide.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest issue of Country Guide.

I am not cutting these guys down but why cant their be just once a feel good article about family farm running thousands of acres and having fun. Hell their all over from NE Sask to NW to SE and SW. All successful or more than any one in this magazine yet here is the answer they do it quietly and don't give a dam. They get up go to work, play hockey for local rec team, curl, drink beer, go to craven, camp and have a real good time. Hey its family farms that built this province and family farms that will continue to survive and prosper.

Just a thought, call them with your idea and volunteer your time. I have not read the latest issue but I do know that they are always looking for different angles and new ways to tell a story.
    Most farmers don't want recognition, and don't consider themselves special enough to be featured. I would think those that are interviewed feel the same way but, someone told Country guide they had a good story.
    Hope to read more about any of you if you have some thing to contribute.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...