• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weatherfarm .... from the CWB no less

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherfarm .... from the CWB no less

It looks like as of about Dec 2/2009 the CWB has done an about face and is now allowing unrestricted access to all the Weatherbug data from all weatherstations in the prairie network. You can register using as bogus username and password data as pleases you (including email addresses.

http://weatherfarm.weatherbug.com/Login.aspx

Your home weather site and shortcut to your desktop can be customized to provide access without even opening your browser.

"Better late than never" would be an appropriate comment; but it really was the right thing to do; so thankyou CWB. We did pay for it afterall; and it was meant to be free; except the CWB thought they saw an opportunity to hose us for $199.00 per year.

Leave it to the Board to charge outrageous fee for something that other provide for free.

[URL="http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=52.31520&lon=-109.45679&zoom=7&type=map&units=metric&rad=1&rad.n um=1&rad.spd=25&rad.opa=70&rad.stm=0&rad.type=N0R& rad.smo=1&rad.mrg=0&wxsn=1&wxsn.mode=tw&svr=0&cams =0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0&fire=0&tor=0&ndfd=0&pix= 0&dir=0"]Wunderground[/URL]

Comment

Anyone else having trouble logging in after the initial session expires?

Comment

I had a bit of trouble but everything is okay now. I think it took a bit of time for the data to be processed before access was granted.

The shortcut when used takes you to the log-in screen momentarily and then logs you on without having to input data each time.

Works good for me. There is a local station within 10 miles of me so it is pretty accurate.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...