• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert going up?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fert going up?

Most fert prices have moved up considerably here over the past three weeks. Are fert prices climbing everywhere? I remember last July we were told to buy our Fert before Sept - then Oct - then Nov - we finaly bit in Dec for about the same price as Sept.
    Same in the seed end, Dekalb was pushing in Sept along with Invigour for "best price". Well alot of seed was purchased in Dec for the same "summer sizler price"
    My point is this - Did we as farmers finaly catch their attention by saying "no!" to the way too early B/S - I hope so. December is by far early enough to buy next years inputs for bolth the producer and retailer - just like it should be. "They" need our money so make them wait until you are ready.
    Local N prices have now jumped 20%, six months later than they were squaking about.

Expect anhydrous to do a 50 ton price increase real soon. Real soon.

Comment

I think Phos is the big mover. Getting up in the high 500's. Potash down under 475 and Sulphur around 300. Not much movement up on it. Anhydrous going up also. 600 plus.

Comment

http://fertilizerbuddy.blogspot.com/2009/12/post-fertilizer-prices-here-dec-22.html#comments

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...