• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

auction sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auction sale

Just looking on Kramer Auction site and see a sale on apr. 5th for one Dwain Lingenfelter. Is this the one and only DWAIN FINGERPOINTER who no doubt will be the next leader of Sask?

Next leader? Give me a break.

Comment

If that frickin loser and I mean looser wins in Sask were back on the road to oblivion. Why he just didn't stay away. But hey look at the huge crowds that protested Harper on weekend lots of hot air by liberals and NDP and about 5000 across all of Canada or .08 percent of population. Oh that's all the liberals in Western Canada.HA HA HA HA.

Comment

If potash mining revenues for Sk. don't return, it will matter who is in charge of the public purse.

Your oblivion comes when politicians won't rein in spending. It remains to be seen if the Sask Party is up for the harder decisions. I wouldn't have that concern if the alternative were to govern the province.

Comment

Well i would not worry about that too much, i think that it will be very, very tough to see Brad Wall not make it for a 2nd term. There is still a pretty bad taste in alot of people's mouth about the lack of progess/vision under Calvert. Lots of new people that moved away and got out from under the socilist spell and most of those people, coming back to Sask, are pro business/right of centre.

Comment

Obviously Dwainy has been badly brainwashed by the ndp. To leave and not come back with a better vision is sad to say the least.

Worse is to have been part of a government that had a so called surplus and never put a dime into agriculture and now telling everyone he will do something different. Pretty hypocritical.

Comment

If you want to read something funny have a look at Dwain's letter in last weeks Western Producer.

Comment

If you want to read something funny have a look at Dwain's letter in last weeks Western Producer.

Comment

The ndp were obviously out to lunch as far as agriculture goes,BUUUUUUT besides having better rural highways and an agriculture minister who is a self proclaimed mass murderer of gophers what the hell have they done? F- all, except raise land rents, crop premium, where is the better crop insurance, where is the cais gone, not only not gone but bullshit moved to Melville wow nothing more than buying their own seats. What have they done for farmers?

Comment

The property tax? 5% PST. Way way better highways here. In migration due to hope beating fear.

Comment

Exactly! And don't forget the Riders!

Comment

The Ag Minister was the extra Man???

Comment

Not sure if he was the extra man but since the riders were mentioned he probably scares the shit out of Gainer!!

Comment

Well actually the property tax, after reassessment I pay as much and more than before so really was a play around with numbers that meant not much in the end. The PST yes better but how significant, is for everyone else also. Highways great terrific, but is this sask money or fed money that was always coming not put to highways. Also most but not all road development occurred to suit the needs of oil and gas expansion and exploration. In migration yes huge concessions to oil and gas bringing in development because it is more competitive now to do business here, might mean off farm employment for some but not in our area. But the real money is going out of the province and country in some cases as foreigners own those companies taking the biggest cheques out of here.

All considered increase in crop premium and land rent has dwarfed any pst and tax reduction.

So we are now broke which I am embarrassed to admit is what the NDP said would happen, and really like I said they've done some good things in other sectors but nothing directly meaningful for agriculture.

Oh yeah, as far as the riders go they better f'n not build that stadium just to put their name on it while so many farmers are going broke.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...