• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion for improving agri-ville.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for improving agri-ville.

Many other forums have a format that causes the thread (topic) to automatically come to the top of the list each time a response is made to any thread. This prevents getting buried and going unoticed when responding to older topics that suddenly could have new life and interest. Is this format possible for this agri-ville site?

That would be nice. Some also use a multi page format. Not near as important as the first suggestion though.

Comment

I totally agree, the ironic thing is this suggestion comes up every so often but it gets buried and a new one needs to be started again....

Comment

Farms.com is working on a new website design. Not sure on the date. Will get Joe Dales to respond.

Comment

I do like the readability of agriville where you can see the following responses without clicking the nic of person responding. Gotta keep that. But bringing latest response up to top of topics would be great.

Comment

definitely right on with that comment Hopperbin

Comment

That would be nice so rants by vader (remember him???) could be read occasionally.

Comment

I am used to looking at the context of the topic being investigated... and can easily skip by any verbage that I want.

Do you folks have a problem... with the mouse or touch pad on your computers? Are your fingers out of shape?

<(>;{ Grin!!!

Comment

I to like the readablity, I think the different shading between posts helps.

Other sites where the latest posts appear first and posts are put 25 per page would be an improvment in my opinion.

Comment

Believe me, the software for this site has been tinkered with so much that the only way to make it work properly would be to re-install the original programs and start anew.

Posting to "idle" forums doesn't work anymore and the "quick" menus are kaput.

If the unused forums are not usable, then why not take them off of the listing? Geez...

Comment

Wilagro has a point. If agriville would delete the older unused posted then I don't have to be afraid of cotton grabbing me by the hair and making me eat my own shit. :-)))

Comment

This about the tenth time this topic has come up with lots of improvement suggestions but the format still looks the same since angryville started all those years ago.

Comment

It would also be nice to edit your own posts to correct spelling mistakes etc. Even if a time limit was aplied; it would help prevent a lot of embarrassment from these glaring examples you don't catch before pressing SUBMIT.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...