• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert. prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fert. prices

I just got quoted $510 for urea and $575 for 11-51 in S AB. I haven't seen any recent post on fertilizer buddy. Are the price increases justified? I know that we are switching away from durum to more feed barley to reduce inputs this year so I can't see the demand being up this spring. I think that the fertilizer companies are trying to play monopoly and see the price declining as the spring progresses like last year.

With 225 per ton sulpher fines should put a lid on the 46 price. But as far as I know we cannot get the spring sulper fines price till well spring.

Comment

Brother in law was quoted $490.00 T for 46-0-0 in Davidson this morning.

Comment

Prices moved up at year end a little bit. i was hoping that we would see them slide back. I locked more NH3 a couple of cents higher that early Dec price.

Comment

Southern MB urea- 510
          phos- 550
          0-0-60- 570
          Buy now,going higher they say, haven't heard that before have we?

Comment

Seems that the suggested 90 million acres of corn in
            2010 is swinging prices upwards.

Comment

I hear that India and China were going to get all the fertilizer this year, hence prices must climb. Also Brazil needs way more product, than ever before. Cause these boogey men are around, Kanadian farmers must pay higher and higher prices, each and every year. The exception being Amerkia gets low, low prices causa NFTA and WTO rules. Seems that Kanada always sends really really stupid representatives to trade negotiations and we always git the s--t end of the stick. Butt the light at the end of the tunnel is the trashing of the single desk CWB, when that ace is played
              everything about Kanadian farming will git way WAY better. Can't wait....

Comment

Burburt, why dont you start your own thread instead of highjacking everyone elses. Find some CWB friends and go at it, that should be a great thread. Make sure you talk about all the great thing the CWB does for the poor farmer, maybe I could learn somthing because I can't think of any.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...